TMF Group helps global companies expand and invest seamlessly across international borders. Our expert accountants, corporate secretarial and HR and payroll professionals are located around the world, enabling clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
DYNAMICS AX SENIOR FUNCTIONAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
EMEA - Hungary - Budapest - Full time
- TMF is using Dynamics AX 4.0 in a number of locations for doing the accounting of its clients as well as for the internal finance of TMF itself. Next to that, TMF is planning to roll out Dynamics AX to a substantial number of our offices and started a project for upgrading from Dynamics AX 4.0 to Dynamics AX 2012R2.
- The Dynamics AX Senior Functional Support Engineer will work in an international team of specialists supporting the current Dynamics AX 4.0 applications (in the future Dynamics AX 2012R2) and will help TMF’s growing AX user base in troubleshooting and solving reported issues and offer pro-active support by creating knowledge base articles, providing webcasts etc.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 4 years relevant working experience as a functional Dynamics AX support engineer or functional consultant (AX 4.0, AX2009, AX2012) in the GL, AR, AP, Bank and Project modules, as a plus: HRM, CRM, PSA
- Advanced financial accounting knowledge, incl. multi-currency accounting and WIP accounting, multi-GAAP accounting and reporting (especially IAS/FRS and local European GAAPS)
- Knowledge about European Union VAT requirements and mechanisms and able to setup AX Sales tax accordingly.
- Knowledge about the Euro zone and related mechanisms (member countries, EUR conversion)
- In-depth knowledge of the Dynamics AX Finance modules incl. related data dictionary, system documentation, forms and class objects and AX object naming conventions
- Able to analyse reported issues in the Dynamics AX Finance modules from the UI and the AOT
- AX “Administration” and “Basic” module setup knowledge. Including: Users, user groups and permissions, domains, Document management, Intrastat/EU-Sales list/VIES parameters.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills coupled with the ability to liaise with people internationally, through spoken and written channels.
- Accurate, precise and able to deal with deadlines.
- Hands on and organization skills.
Stable employment in our Hungarian office in Budapest city centre, a supportive work environment, exposure to various advanced financial systems, in-house training programs and opportunities for career development both locally and internationally.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application letter with the position and the salary request indicated, and a comprehensive CV including photo via e-mail to the email address below to the attention of Mrs. Zsuzsa Rindt.