For our prospering international client - operating in 13 countries - we are looking for applicants for the position:
Dutch speaking IT Helpdesk Team Leader
- Undertake more complex tasks within the team and provide technical support/ advice to others.
- Ensure that all out of line operational issues are escalated in accordance with company technical escalation process.
- Monitor adherence to technical and quality standards for own area and ensure full compliance with established procedures.
- Ensure the most effective utilization of resources, planning, scheduling and monitoring the work of the team.
- Ensure the delivery of cost effective and quality services in line with our contractual obligations thereby achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Review and report on the performance of the team, identifying resource requirements where appropriate.
- Communicate relevant information to the team.
- Identify and act on opportunities to improve existing processes and work methods, implementing changes as appropriate.
- Liaise with key customers, account managers and colleagues, providing technical guidance and advice in support of a customer issue.
- Ensure statistical data is maintained and reported to management, field staff and customers as required.
- Manage individual performance of the team members, provide continuous feedback on performance, identify development opportunities, set up training/development programs and goals
The successful candidate should have the following attributes:
- Minimum 1 year experience in people management role
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills
- General IT technical knowledge is a must
- Strong communication skills, customer-oriented personality