Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 and a second office in Pécs in 2012 providing
business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are currently looking for talented individuals in our Budapest office for
We are currently looking for talented individuals for
Dutch Speaking Bid Financial Analyst
Pricing Analyst is responsible for applying applicable techniques/strategies to develop recommended list prices for products, services, and/or prices for individual bids/proposals responding to tenders. Pricing Analyst requires knowledge of company policies, products/services, markets and customers.
The Bid Financial Manager - as member of the bid finance management team - is dedicated to pre-sales activities with some post sale contract changes and pricing tool maintenance.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Understand overview of solution and cost input proposed
- Model alternative solution scenarios as required documenting all pricing related assumptions
- Communicate headline capital and cash flow solution considerations/conflicts driven by solution and client requirements
- Ensure a plan to deliver solution and costing is in place and aligned to corporate approvals and client deadlines
- Benchmark Setting - set and validate the target price
- Contribute to challenge and improved costing and pricing efficiency
- Communicate client price tables and formats to bid team members. Costing formats and detail must comply to enable these to be completed
- Risk review - validation and valuation
- Track and version control financial impact of solution changes
- Produce final client pricing tables
The following objectives are within the remit of the role:
- Develop and share best practices and lessons learned from individual bids
- Utilize client feedback to bid submissions to improve future bid responses and pricing benchmarks.
- Be responsible for risk valuation within the bid lifecycle
- Be pro-active in monitoring and enhancing the pricing guide book
- Give support and assistance to other bid team members as required, to ensure bid financial management provides an effective and value adding function throughout the business.
- Implement and monitor a quality assurance program to validate and improve on a continuous basis the outputs from the Budapest team
- Promote, advertise and present at Unisys internal events the Budapest team, the contribution and areas for improvement
- Commercial knowledge and business understanding (minimum 3 years of experience), preferably working on tenders on IT domain
- Relevant experience and evidence of successful communication with management
- Financial knowledge:
- Understand the concepts of revenue, margin, cash flow and receivables to ensure that the financial framework is workable from a Unisys business objective.
- The programs must have a payment profile which generates positive cash flow (constructed P&L examples)
- Presentation, Analytical and Reporting skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Strong Dutch language knowledge