- Provide essential support to Customer’s PC users in Europe, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assist users over the telephone, through e-mail/voice mail, and over web interface.
- Diagnose and solve software and hardware problems by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Provide advanced support to Customer’s PC using remote control tool.
- Escalate unsolved calls to the appropriate IT team, Network/Server Support team, Application Support team or PC Support team.
- Log all calls in the Helpdesk tracking database in English simultaneously of answering the call in Dutch
- Instruct users on usage of application systems.
- Translation of end user communications from English to Dutch
- You have fluent Dutch language knowledge and high level of English
- You have good learning skills and high level of flexibility
- You have excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- You have the capability to understand IT environment, basic knowledge about networks, TCP/IP, PC Configuration, Email systems
- You have good analytical skills
- We offer the chance to work in a young, dynamic and rapidly expanding organization
- We offer a multicultural work environment where you can practice your language skills on a daily basis and get insight into the field of recruitment
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.