On behalf of our prestigious client we are looking for you if you are an enthusiastic English and Dutch speaking candidate with customer service / order managemet / logistics experience, who would like to face new challenges at a well-organized multinational company.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented, motivated professional looking for a multinational company that offers competitive salary, challenging tasks and a great work environment. Our client is a major and fast expanding global manufacturer company, operating all over the world.
- Answer customers’ telephone calls regarding their orders, price inquiries, complaints, etc. and deal with incoming e-mails of the generic e-mail address
- Process orders according to company guidelines, check price and availability of products to customers where necessary
- Deal with new account set up and changes and load yearly pricing agreements as well as quotes within the divisions guidelines
- Liaise between the customer and warehouse/planning regarding delivery of back-ordered products
- Provide support to customers who require guidance and advice on the website during order entry, navigate and provide support in web registrations
- Deal with customer complaints on instrument, consumables and orders
- Monitor and provide feedback on quality issues of products, shipping
- Where necessary, arranges product returns and/or credits within the divisions guidelines
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages
- Fresh graduates are welcome!
- Competent Microsoft Office user, Excel knowledge
- Experience in a customer contact and/or order administration role gained in shared service environment is a huge advantage
- High level of accuracy, high standards for excellence
- Good organizational skills, excellent time management, ability to plan and manage various tasks
- Multinational working environment
- Excellent compensation package
- Training activities and on-the-job coaching and mentoring
- Personal and professional development opportunities