Jelentkezési határidő: 2016.09.27.
Hirdetés azonosító: 1078425
We are looking for Dutch / German and English speaking colleagues for our global partner to their up-building new team in Budapest
Dutch OR German speaking Service Request Coordinator
- Coordinate and follow up customers' requests
- Handle outgoing and incoming calls
- To ensure the client is kept continuously and proactively informed on the progress of the submitted requests and that client relationship is developed and maintained
- Ensure clear and polite telephone and e - mail communication
- Responsible for ensuring that the requests are tracked and completed in a timely basis
- Maintains a database detailing all service requests
- Fluency in Dutch and English OR German and English
- Preferably 1-2 years of experience in a multinational environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and coordinating skills
- Can-do attitude and accuracy
Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
- Provided formal and on the job training
- Stability but also a stepping stone in your career!
If you are keen, enthusiastic and willing to learn we would like to hear from you! :)
By my application to this job and by submitting my application documents I hereby grant my consent to the processing of the data included in my CV provided to Trenkwalder Kft, to its inclusion in a data base and, in the case of a suitable job offer, to its forwarding to your client, subject to prior consultations. I acknowledge that the cancellation of the data from the data base or the modification of the date at my request submitted in writing would be carried out within 8 business days after the receipt of such request. I must submit the relating request in writing to the office registering the data. I hereby certify that the information I have given is correct.
Magán-munkaközvetítői ny. sz.: 29338/2000-0100
Munkaerő-kölcsönzői ny. sz.: 37961/2001-0100
Adatkezelés nyilvántartási száma NAIH-53813/2012.