Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a leader in the global marketplace?
Our prestigious client is looking to recruit a Level 2 Support Engineer with English and Dutch or French language skills. If you have some experience in technical support, please check this opportunity and send your CV.
The purpose of this position is to provide level 2 multilingual infrastructure and application support to customers of our partner.
This is a technical support role where the candidate would be providing level 2 End user support for application, messaging, network, and desktop related issues. The candidate would be interacting directly with the end user by phone, email or messaging and be end-to-end responsible for tickets assigned to the team.
- Provide ticket based level 2 support to Customer’s PC users, including software and hardware related issues.
- Assist users over the telephone, through email, and messaging interface.
- Diagnose and solve reported issues by giving step-by-step instructions.
- Provide advanced support to end user by using remote control tool.
- Maintain end-to-end ownership of all incidents and service requests in scope of the level 2 support team.
- Assist level 1 team during spike in call volumes.
- Help to improve and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies.
- Document new technical solutions.
- Document and share best practices and with other colleagues. Ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Understand quality requirements of the account and work according to those measurements and regulations.
- Intermediate English and Dutch OR French knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in IT Services / Service Desk environment
- Good knowledge of Operating System (Windows 7/8), Microsoft Office products, Internet Explorer, Lotus Notes, networks, PC configuration, mobile devices, Shared Drives, and Active Directory, SharePoint
- Experience of working in multi-customer or service delivery environment
- Experience of working with service desk ticketing software
- Excellent learning and analytical skills in problem solving.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and accountable personality
- High level of customer focus and approachability
- Strong work ethic, proactive and results focused attitude
- Flexibility and capacity to grow with the business.
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.