Desktop Publishing/DTP Specialist
If you wish to join a dynamic team of an exciting company with strong background, this possibility calls you. For our well-known multinational Partner operating in language industry we are looking for a DTP Specialist.
Please, only apply with FrameMaker experience and fluent English language knowledge.
FUNCTIONAL AREA: Digital, Creative and Language Services
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager, Desktop Publishing Team Leader
PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To deliver publishing services and document compilation for a major account or group of smaller accounts, ensuring quality, schedule and cost requirements are met.
SCOPE OF ROLE:
To help DCLS achieve revenue and profit target by delivering the assigned tasks in a professional manner.
- Follow project guidelines and the quality guidelines so that customer requirements are consistently met.
- Contribute towards the evaluation of current publishing methods and processes, proposing modifications/enhancements, which will lead to increased productivity or reduced costs.
- Understand and meet Service Level Agreements of assigned projects and to ensure publishing output consistently meets requirements as specified in the SLAs.
- Ensure entering relevant data in the Tracking Sheets and Job Requests for your project area, enabling quick access for the DTP Team Leader and your team to track where work is and to identify risks to deadlines.
- To be aware of schedules and priorities to ensure that they are met and to inform your DTP Team Leader if you need help or any other support to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that you complete your GlobalTrax timesheet on a daily basis.
- Learn and implement new DTP packages and processes as required.
BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in a Multilingual Media Environment, working with a variety of Desktop Publishing applications.
- Expert DTP skills in various Desktop Publishing applications, including FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Suite.
- Fluency/good working knowledge of English (additional language skill is an advantage).
- Able to work accurately under pressure to ensure delivery costs and quality are met.
- Good team player.
- Able to adapt to new technologies and processes to meet customer requirements.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Presentation of a portfolio of owns DTP work is advantageous.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Petre Burjan for further details via e-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése!