Doctors in the field of Radiology with interest in Mamma Radiology
We’re looking for several skilled specialist doctors in the field of Radiology
for regional hospitals in Denmark
We are looking for specialists in Radiology who are interested in working in mid-size region hospitals in Denmark.
Info about the desired candidate:
- Specialized doctor with a broad knowledge within radiology, such as CT, ultra sound including intervention, and preferably also MR.
- Experience in
- orthopaedic radiology, and/or
- uro-, neuro, -lung and paediatric radiology, and/or
- heart-, onco-, traumatological, paediatric, acute, orthopaedic and gynaecological radiology and/or
- uro-, neuro-, truamatological, oncological, orthopaedic, ENT and eye radiology
- Professionally engaged and solid with a broad radiological experience.
- Independent and able to see development potentials for yourself and the department.
- Stable, trustworthy, positive and cooperative with other specialist professions.
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us at the e-mail address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.