Doctors in the field of Neurology with experience with movement disorders
Position for staff specialist in Neurology
The hospital provides both medical and surgical treatment within almost all specialties and takes also actively part in the education of young doctors, nurses, and other health care specialists.
About the position:
The staff specialists should work both at the inpatient and outpatient unit. The Neurology Department consists of an inpatient unit with general neurological section, and an apoplexy section. The staff specialist is expected to take part in the department’s duty functions and work at the outpatient unit, performing pre and post treatment consultation.
The department takes part in the training of specialist doctors.
The staff specialist is expected to:
- be the driving force behind the professional development of own specialty
- have good cooperation skills
- be dynamic, flexible and initiative
Info about the desired candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Neurology
- Experience in movement disorders
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in intensive language course
In cooperation with Medicolink, you and your family will be offered:
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro(including pension benefits)
- Language course for your spouse and elderly children
- Partner Integration Program with a personal consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
- 37 hour working week
- 6 weeks paid holiday
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest prior to work start
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
If you are interested in knowing more about the position, Denmark or Medicolink, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.