Doctor in the field of Cardiology
We’re looking for a skilled specialist doctor in the
field of Cardiology
for a regional hospital in Denmark
About the position:
The cardiology section is a part of the medical division which consists of the following specializations: endocrinology, nephrology, cardiology, respiratory medicine and gastroenterologist/hepatology.
Besides the areas within internal medicine the hospital holds the following specializations: anaesthesia with intensive care ward, abdominal surgery, orthopaedic surgery, geriatrics, paediatrics, physico- and ergo- therapy, gynaecology/obstetrics, otology and radiology.
The department consists of 100 inpatient beds of which 16 are in the emergency ward, and the rest are divided between four medical departments.
The cardiologic function includes a bed section with 23 beds, all with telemetry.
A cardiology outpatient clinic is connected to the department with echo function, (TTE and TEE), Holter monitor, exercise ECG, ambulatory blood pressure measurements and rehabilitation and heart failure clinic. Additionally, the medical division takes care of rounds in the acute ward.
The position includes duty obligations with attendance duty.
The area provides lots of cultural programs and Copenhagen is very easy to reach either by public transport, or by car (only 1.5 hour).
Info about the desired candidates:
- Specialization in the field of Cardiology
- Professional command of English is required
- Motivation for living and working abroad
- Ability of taking part in the intensive language course
What we offer for specialised doctors:
- A free, intensive language course and Danish Medical Language Programme with settlement assistance and free accommodation in Budapest
- A short trip to Denmark prior to the language course, where you will have the opportunity to visit your future work place and living area
- 37 hour working week
- Min. yearly salary: 94000 Euro (including pension benefits)
- Six weeks paid holiday
- Cultural teaching prior to departure
- Accommodation assistance in Denmark
- Assistance in administrative processes when moving to Denmark
Partner Programme and Family Integration:
- Free Danish language course and family program in Budapest
- Partner Program with a personal integration consultant
- Assistance for your spouse in search of employment and integration in Denmark
- Guidance regarding schooling and child care
- Access to our candidate network in Denmark
- Information on Danish tax matters
- Hotline service for urgent questions
- Extra Danish classes after arrival to Denmark
- Coaching, regular evaluation and assistance in integration process
If this sounds tempting, if you feel you meet the requirements send us your CV. If you would like to hear more, do not hesitate to contact us via the email address below.
Medicolink has been working with recruitment of Health Care professionals to Scandinavia for several years. We are looking forward to cooperate with you.