Diversity & Inclusion Coordinator - London
To support the Diversity and Inclusion Team to implement the Diversity and Inclusion strategy and objectives, in line with the House of Commons Corporate Business Plan.
The post holder will work with the team to improve services, policies and practices in line with the principles of equality and diversity, and in line with the aim of building a culture of inclusion in the House .
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• Reviews all the information gathered to understand the situation, and draws logical conclusions. Is aware and effectively uses appropriate sources of information.
• Excellent written skills, with information summarised effectively, and structured in a way to meet the needs and understanding of the intended audience. Ability to write long reports in a cohesive manner
• Good interpersonal skills: consults others for ideas and suggestions; develops mutual trust and confidence in others, able to build effective relationships with, and relate to, people at all levels and from diverse backgrounds. Works flexibly within teams to ensure shared goals are met.
- Annual leave starting at 28 days pro rata
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Child care voucher scheme
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application formLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />