Nu Skin Europe
Founded in 1984 in the Unites States, with a commitment to providing quality skin care that features only premium, wholesome ingredients, Nu Skin remains true to this "all of the good, none of the bad" heritage today, developing innovative products that support the health and longevity of skin and hair.
For our Budapest Office, we are currently looking for a
Distributor Compliance Representative (M/F)
The Distributor Compliance Representative I helps to preserve the legal interests of Nu Skin EMEA by monitoring and reviewing several distributor compliance matters.
In this role you will report to Legal Counsel EEU and have the following responsibilities:
- Monitor and ensure ongoing distributor compliance on social media with established Nu Skin Policies & Procedures and Social Media guidelines
- Coordinate the investigation and preparation of substantiated distributor compliance cases related to Social Media violations and which may require sanctions and/or legal action against distributors or distributorships
- Review/approve Local Marketing and promotional material produced by independent distributors
- Train the Sales team and other relevant departments on Social Media-related compliance issues
- Undertake and independently perform special projects as required
- Minimum a Bachelor degree
- Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, and at least one other European language - preferably French OR Spanish
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Support, or Compliance or a similar role is an advantage
- SAP understanding is an advantage
- Fresh graduates are also welcome with the required language skills
- Confident presentation skills/experience are required
- You possess strong organizational and time management skills
- You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (f.e. telephone etiquette, customer service abilities)
- You possess excellent abilities in analyzing and synthetizing complex information;
- You pay attention to details
- You are process-oriented
- You are solution minded
- You are highly self-motivated
- You are able to build up solid interpersonal relationships
- You are willing to travel internationally if required
A challenging opportunity in an expanding and dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.
If you recognize yourself in above qualifications, please send your application letter and CV in English to the following e-mail address.