To strengthen our distribution planning team in the field of Group Supply Chain, we are seeking as soon as possible a/an
Distribution Planner EMEA (m/f)
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Monitor daily reports and quickly determine if follow up action required
- Liaise with other team members, seeking supply data or alerting of changes in orders, back orders or demand
- Respond and follow up on requests from internal customers
- Answer Customer queries and follow up on supply issues. Liaise with Supply planning team, seeking supply data or alerting of changes in orders.
- Monitor and maintain Sales orders, allocate available inventory and simulating allocations for future orders, managing aged backorders and liaise with the customer service team in Hungary
- Get trained on the EMEA distribution planning system (Cesar DP), on maintenance and gain full understanding of complete process.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions
- Align with internal customers on their demand level 1 forecast
- Combine and compare the level 1 and level 0 demand forecast as input for the EMEA supply planning team
- Detect unexpected demands and align with internal customers on root causes and mitigation activities
- Provide feedback to SCM-team and internal customers on any distribution questions
- Stay closely aligned with the EMEA supply planning team
- A Bachelor degree in Engineering, Planning, Scheduling or similar subject
- Experience in material planning, customer service or similar subject
Ideally already acquired relevant working experience as well as experience abroad
- Excellent skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel and standard ERP systems
- Fluent in English
- Very good communication skills
- High analytical skills, goal-oriented and proactive working
- Willingness to travel within Europe to internal customers
- Competitive salary system
- Fringe benefits (Cafeteria)
- Personal and professional development
- Dynamic and youthful team in multinational environment
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application, indicating your earliest possible entry date.
CARL ZEISS VISION HUNGARY KFT
4700 Mátészalka, Ernst Abbe utca 1-2.