Acelity is a unique american company providing advanced healing technologies, our mission is to restore people's lives.
We are looking for you if you are courageous to do the right thing, pursue goals with focus and passion, you are open, honest and trustworthy and want to be part of a team with a vision.
- Resolve customer inquiries and disputes promptly & accurately by understanding customer & market needs
- Strive for customer satisfaction in all forms of cooperation with the Customer
- Responsible for all Cash Collection and Allocation activities in order to ensure that the DSO and bad debt targets are met
- Monitor the assigned portfolio, identify delinquent accounts and promptly calling the customers once the account(s) become past due.
- Follow-up on customer’s payment commitments & broken promises.
- Execute the Collection & Dunning tasks according to the agreed time frames & SLA’s.
- Produce regular weekly / monthly reports to show performance/trends etc, identify problems and take immediate corrective action to remedy.
- Support the Monthly and Annual closing activities (e.g. balance confirmations)
- Ensure that all the Late Payers are contacted on a monthly basis using any of the collection tools.
- Properly document all the Cash Collection and dispute resolution efforts for both follow-up and audit purposes.
- Negotiate with customers in order to ensure the immediate payment for all outstanding invoices; mediate payment arrangements to ensure that invoiced debts do not become doubtful or bad.
- Immediately engage the management team when identifying any significant account deterioration and any critical disputes; highlight to management any potential bad debt accounts
- Accurately maintain all customer accounts (Customer contacts, sales contacts, etc).
- Create and maintain desktop procedures as needed.
- Ensure all activities are completed timely and in line with the country SLA`s
- Identify areas for process improvements
- Assist in special projects as directed by management
- College or University degree in Economics or Finance is preferred
- 2-3 years relevant work experience is preferred
- Fluent English and French language knowledge is a must
- ERP knowledge (SAP, Oracle, or equivalent)
- Shared Service Centre experience is a plus
- Solid MS excel knowledge is required
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Customer –focus mindset and problem solving attitude
- Keen on networking to enhance effectiveness and share knowledge
- Looks for ways to do things better, faster, more efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment
- The opportunity to be part of a multinational company whose mission it is to heal patients and save lives
- Extensive training to all new colleagues
- Continuous on-the-job training
- Easily accessible office in a state-of-the-art building
- Decent salary and compensation package