Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
We are looking for motivated IT specialists with solid technical knowledge
Dispatch Technicians (with intermediate English and fluent Hungarian)
Dispatch Technician performs activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices and standard software at customer sites, depot locations, and may be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk or script using standard methods, techniques and tools.
The dispatch technician would be located at home and would go onsite per call basis. Regular working hours are defined between 8.00 am and 17.00 pm.
Assignments range in complexity from basic troubleshooting to middle complex troubleshooting.
- General knowledge of desktop hardware and software including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Basic troubleshooting and repair ability
- Ability to test PC, servers and associated peripherals
- Ability to resolve very basic/non-complex problems as required.
- Basic mechanical skills and understanding of electro static discharge (ESD) procedures
- Prepare desks, phone set up as required, plan for PC’s to be delivered
- Place and manage work order requests with service providers / suppliers
- Manage daily business on service delivery for technical Infrastructure as required
- Min 2 years of experience in servicing client’s PC/laptop
- Optional OEM certifications (Dell, Fujitsu, HP, etc.), other certifications and/or training as required including completion of CIR5 Core Training
- Good understanding and good experience in working with today's IT infrastructure technology and preferably also building and building management technology;
- Good understanding on current desktop and mobile hardware equipment and major client specific operating systems (Windows XP, Win 7)
- Engineer degree is desirable but not mandatory
Job Specific Skills:
- Intermediate English and fluent Hungarian
- Driving license is a plus
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic abilities
- Capable to do analytical and conceptual work
- Capable to do precise work
- Good overall manners and communication skills
- Able to cope with stress
- Able to engage with confidence
- Able to work in a team
- Business like and solution oriented approach for problem solving
- Capable to understand things in a broader context
- Able to demonstrate commitment to quality and performance improvement
In return, we can offer 280.000 HUF/gross, competitive cafeteria package, laptop and smart phone. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.