Digital Marketing Executive - Warwickshire, Birmingham, B12 8
PLEASE READ BELOW IN DETAIL: Applicants must have SEO and Social Media campaign experience.
Our client is urgently seeking to appoint immediately a Digital Marketing Team Executive. The role will form part of this "Automotive" Dealer Marketing team providing digital knowledge, assistance and expertise across the dealer network. High levels of customer service and satisfaction underpin our clients' culture. This approach will be paramount as you support your Area Manager, Marketing and dealers to which you will be working with on a day to day basis.
- Full appreciation of standard agency practice and procedures.
- Excellent understanding of digital with a minimum of 12 months experience in a previous digital role including digital intelligence, online and social media research and evaluation.
- Key role within the Dealer Marketing Team.
- Main digital support contact for Area Manager, Marketing and the Dealer Network.
- Monitoring dealer websites to ensure quarterly offers are live and correct.
- Monitoring dealer website on a weekly/monthly basis to ensure content is correct.
- Action all briefs for the automated web banner tool and liaise with the developer and digital team.
- Process all briefs for all digital channels including: PPC, display and re-marketing, Facebook Advertising, LinkedIn Advertising.
- Preparing weekly and/or monthly ROI reports for Area Manager, Marketing.
- Collate monthly reports where necessary for Area Manager, Marketing.
- Detailed on-line research for dealers and Area Manager, Marketing.
- Take and action briefs directly from dealers, upload to the Portal and keep Area Manager, Marketing. informed on all jobs.
- Support your Area Manager, Marketing in delivering digital marketing plans, research and new initiatives.
- Liaise with your Area Manager, Marketing and suppliers to ensure campaigns are executed effectively.
- Ensure that all work meets brief, dealer networks, costs and agreed time lines.
- Direct liaison with dealers to obtain additional information, confirm and drive through marketing activity.
- Provide Area Manager, Marketing with all costs to be communicated to dealers.
- Able to negotiate with third party suppliers.
- Attend project briefings where required
- Commercial awareness.
- Introduce new ideas through best practice.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- Strong desire to deliver first class customer service.
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills.
- Open remit to add value and expertise to the account.
- Outstanding opportunity for career development.
Candidate must have:
- Strong familiarity and practical understanding of social media platforms and techniques.
- Creative approach and willingness to experiment.
- Be organised with the ability to manage your own workload.
- Have the ability to communicate confidently with Area Manager, Marketing and senior level dealer network members head office teams.
- Be able to manage projects independently.
- Be able to work with and communicate effectively with other across the team and agency.
Up to £30,000 per annum Dependent On Experience
25 Days Holiday
If you have the above experience and have worked in a similar position we would love to hear from you!Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />