Digital Growth Events Co-ordinator - Manchester, City, M1 5JW
Digital Growth Events Co-ordinator (Ref: DGEC2712)
Salary: £16,000 to £23,000
Greater Manchester's Business Growth Hub is looking for a Digital Growth Events Co-ordinator to support the delivery of the Digital Growth Service in across Greater Manchester. The post holder is responsible for planning, promotion and implementation of a significant number of workshops, master classes, networking and promotional events for the Digital Growth Service.
The Digital Growth Service will deliver high-quality specialist events which support Greater Manchester SME's with the identification, adoption and better use of advanced digital technologies, in particular the adoption of new services that are available with superfast/ultrafast broadband.
The post holder will create and continuously refresh events and creative communications solutions designed to attract and engage clients that deliver the Digital Growth Team's objectives across Greater Manchester.
Implement and deliver events and related materials to the expected standards of a wide range of customers, ensuring that events are credible, energetic, and recognised locally.
You will have a real understanding of what it takes to manage a variety of events simultaneously and ensure that the key messages are delivered. You will be a hardworking, enthusiastic individual who is looking for a new opportunity to develop your career within a rapidly growing team.
- High level of written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- A strong communicator, with excellent listening skills and decision making skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Maintains quality of delivery whilst under time pressure.
- Responds positively to new and revised programmes.
- Maintain the standards set within the location you are working in (dress, house keeping rules, security procedures).
- Sound professional judgement and the ability to handle competing priorities.
- Reporting and presentation skills.
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience where organising is a key feature of the role.
- Experience of delivering projects and programmes of work in order to meet defined targets and competing priorities.
- An understanding of digital technology and the contribution it can make to a Company's growth.
- Good understanding of working with businesses and the issues that affect their establishment and development.
- Working knowledge of IT applications.
- Highly motivated and results oriented.
- Strong sense of personal responsibility.
- An effective team player, self motivated and who can achieve results.
- Flexible and agile approach, with the ability to learn quickly.
If you wish to apply for this vacancy, please send your CV with covering letter directly to us, stating the reference number DGEC2712 by click the apply button. You can also send your application by post to HR Advice, Business Growth Hub, Lee House, 90 Great Bridgewater Street, Manchester, M1 5JW.
The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday 21 st February 2014
This post is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />