Digital Account Director - Cheshire, Prestbury, SK10 4EF
Digital Account Director
McCann Manchester is a leading, award winning communications agency providing a range of communications solutions including; TV, press, radio, web, social media, and mobile. We service a range of blue chip clients including Aldi, Cross Country Trains, and Shire Pharmaceuticals.
We are looking for a digital savvy Account Director to work on the digital side of a large retail account. Ideally you will have worked in a digital agency or on purely digital accounts within an integrated agency before. You'll have a passion for all things digital, the experience to back that up and the ability to turn your passion and experience into actionable ideas.
This is a wide ranging digital role and covers everything from design and build through to display advertising so you'll need to be a good digital all rounder. On a day to day basis you'll be talking to the client, directing and managing a team of account staff, working with digital and content specialists and adding the digital element to all our integrated campaigns. You'll be responsible for writing proposals, managing budgets and overseeing delivery. You should be comfortable working at both a strategic level or rolling your sleeves up as and when the need arises.
Your role will involve:
- Being the font of all knowledge on day-to-day digital queries, ensuring you keep up-to-date with digital innovation in order to have a point of view.
- Overseeing the design and development of microsites, mobile apps, banner and email creation, ensuring the delivery team meet and exceed their deadlines.
- Working with the Account Director on longer term strategic plans / projects.
- Responsibility for content planning, driving the content strategy with the support of the delivery team to generate ideas that will really push the digital agenda.
- Mentoring and developing the delivery team.
To be successful you'll need significant knowledge and genuine passion for digital communications. Given the nature of the client, retail experience would be distinct advantage. In addition, you'll need excellent people management, communication and organisational skills. Since it's a retail client, the volume is high and the pace is fast - a challenge you'll relish!
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive 20 days holiday per annum plus a day for your birthday. There are also numerous discretionary benefits, such as Christmas shutdown, a subsidised Bistro, free car parking, an onsite gym and heated swimming pool.Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />