Tech People Hungary Ltd. is a Technical Skills recruitment consultancy based in Budapest and Warsaw primarily sourcing professionals for ICT, Finance, Engineering and Logistics related positions. Now we are searching candidate for the following position:
Our client is a leader in providing next generation telecommunications networks, and serves 45 of the world's top 50 operators, as well as over one third of the world’s population.
The products and solutions include wireless products, core network products, network products, application and software, as well as terminals. We are searching invite professionals to join them.
Devices Sales Manager (E-H02)
• Establish, keep and develop relationships with customers on different levels of retail organizations.
• Deliver sales targets.
• Acquire and analyze key market (customers, partners & competition included) information.
• Implement products expansion strategies in key customers (retailers and/or telecom operators); perform products expansion activities (sales and sales support activities).
• Manage of key customer projects.
• Develop and execute customers' ROI and financing solution schemes.
• Manage sales support/promotion activities.
• Cooperate in marketing activities agreed/implemented on regional level.
• Have at least three years sales experience in consumer product industry.
• Experience in operational aspect of consumer electronics business is anadvantage.
• Successful track records in sales development and operation.
• Be familiar with high tech equipment. Not afraid of using, presenting, discussing complex products/solutions.
• Be capable to complete work tasks independently, conduct common business negotiations and product presentations. To plan and organize customer surveys and marketing/promotion activities.
What we offer:
• We offer you a professional career in the one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work and competitive salary package. Also you can get a lot of chance to join training to improve yourself.
Job opportunity: employee position
In case you are interested please register online.
You can call: +36-30-730-2549