The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a professional for its partner in the following position:
- You will be responsible for the development, verification and documentation of engine and / or vehicle control functions for European and North American requirements. You will also provide support at the customer site and during test trips.
- The Powertrain group in Luxembourg is developing algorithms, software and systems to control the state-of-the-art powertrain of major European OEM customers. Function development using Matlab-Simulink with the view to auto code and auto-documentation generation is the key to efficient & robust implementation and model-in-the-loop (MIL) verification.
- You will work closely with other Powertrain function development & software Engineers to ensure a consistent and harmonized approach in our model-based development environment.
- BSc or MSc in Automotive Engineering with control system knowledge,
- Engine / Powertrain control experience,
- Matlab / Simulink experience,
- Fluent English is required.
- Multinational environment,
- Competitive salary and benefits package.