Our client is a young smart data R&D company that develops disruptive and innovative Food Health and Food Tech solutions. Now we are seeking for them a
- Execute new features, product, prototype, MVP development
- Maintaining coding, compliance and security standards
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring
- Search for third party technologies & integrate it into existing coding
- Integrate with SAP solution of our partners
- Integrate IOT technologies & devices
- Ongoing support of past and future technical solutions
- Strike for quality output through agile practices
- 3+ years of experience.
- Used to work with SCRUM methodology, reporting, daily stand ups.
- Understanding delivery and be ready to work hard if it gets more challenging.
- Understand and implement testing and uses automated tests: end-to-end tests, unit tests and UI tests. Focus on clean codes.
- Be capable to choose between functional programming over OOP, and know the difference between relational and non-relational databases
- Familiar with some of those: NodeJS, PHP, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Neo4j
- High level of English
- Fun, learning & growth opportunities.
- Personal Growth plan adjusted to your field of interest, mentorship program.
- Understanding and supporting with family challenges.
- Flexible working time.
- Chance to work with a high professional, dynamic andinternational team.
- Opportunity to join a successful andgrowing organization that has the ambition to change people dieting habits.
- Attractive remuneration, based on a transparent and motivating salary calculation.
- Great working location with healthy food and relaxed working atmosphere.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to Noémi Ferenczi E-mail cím megjelenítése