Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
with .Net experience
Do you have .Net development experience?
Would you like to enhance your career and skills?
A solid .Net development knowledge as a base will enable you to tap into a new area of ERP development. The aim is that you grow into a Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer role through an in-depth training made by our senior developers. Your task is to be open and eager to learn.
What we offer
- Join a true global environment and development team
- Expand your knowledge by learning a rapidly growing product on the market – Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Intensive training in AX Development
- Possibility to learn from senior Microsoft professionals
- Become an expert in Microsoft Dynamics AX development
- Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions – get to know the end to end business process of a global manufacturing company
- 1+ years .Net development experience
- Knowledge in SQL, TSQL
- Fluent English
About the ERP Implementation Project
Sapa has gone through significant growth over the past decade via acquisitions. This process has resulted in a very heterogeneous ERP environment. As a response to these opportunities Sapa Group Board of Directors has approved a Global Strategic ERP Consolidation Program, called AXPRES. AXPRES, targets to implement Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 globally. This vast effort generates new vacancies for ERP experts within Sapa’s Shared Services organization.
Purpose of AX Developer role
The role covers technical development work on Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) area. He/she is responsible for the qualified and timely delivery of development work. The individual is part of projects conducted on AX area as well as provides development support for existing applications and solutions in Dynamics AX.
Responsibilities of an AX Developer
- Design and develop Sapa’s custom solutions based on MS Dynamics AX 2012
- Execute project work on Dynamics AX development area according to the project scope and timeline
- Provide efficient and qualified Dynamics AX development support
- Stabilize, improve and enhance solutions and products at Dynamics AX area
- Specify and document solution
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV along with a photo on the link below.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése