- Keeps contact with the clients in the interest of assessing and specifying requirements.
- Participates in the development, testing and troubleshooting of programs.
- Participates in the preparation of program documentation.
- Plans, runs and documents program tests.
- Implements all administrative tasks related to professional duties.
- Higher degree in IT (e.g. master, bachelor, BSC) or equivalent experience
- Excellent or intermediate knowledge of German and intermediate knowledge of English
- General development skills advantage
- Database knowledge (Oracle, SQL)
- Knowledge in EDI area (electronic data interchange)
- Data transmission protocols (FTP, x400, OFTP, etc.)
- UNIX or Linux (user level)
- Perl Java or Shell-scripting (basic level) knowledge
- Readiness to develop; teamplayer; good communication skills