Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent German and English and meet the below requirements.
Interact with customer to understand and evaluate needs regarding 3rd Level Support for London based users. Consult the customer and provide support for activities regarding PC Blades, VDI and Laptops, ensuring solution-oriented best practices for the customer and client. Participate in projects and initiatives related to Client/Desktop infrastructures in Munich.
- Manage incidents using HP Service Manager
- Start troubleshooting once incident has been reported
- Analyse reported issues, if required on-site. Direct customer support
- Diagnosis of technical support issues and diagnosis of issues for escalation
- Hardware and software troubleshooting (VDI, Thin Client, Dell PC Blade, Laptop)
- Hardware and software build and configuration (VDI, Thin Client, Dell PC Blade, Laptop)
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot local PC Blade infrastructure
- Collect and analyse log files, send to vendor for further analysis
- Install test environments to reproduce the reported failure
- Establish interconnection to additional involved services (e.g., Network, Messaging, Proxy, Firewall, AD)
- Establish Task Forces for complex malfunctions
- Open support calls to vendors if no solution can be found due to missing detailed knowledge (based on maintenance contracts in place for each product)
- Decide if a bug fix or a new version needs to be deployed
- Participate in the daily business of IT projects (if required)
- University degree or equivalent education preferably in information technologies
- Good command of English language
- Excellent spoken and written German
- 5 - 8 years of working experience in IT or financial services companies
- IT skills (in details with required levels):
- MS Windows 7, MS Office 2010/2013, MS Windows domain aspects (active directory)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of SW packaging and release processes and custom deployment tools (- EuroPC core applications, EuroPC layer 1 and 2 applications, EuroDB software deployment)
- Ericom management software (or equivalent) - Teradici, PcoIP
- Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, WINS etc.)
- Understanding of asset management process and tracking tools
- IT skills (in details with required levels): Trading application experience, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, MS Windows XP, MS Office 2010 and 2013, Printer/ Hardware Management; MS Exchange 2003, 2007, EMA Archiving, Lotus Notes
Apply directly to Dora Dvoracsko, Service Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 560
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.