Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for Desktop Publishing Specialist
to deliver publishing services for a major account or group of smaller accounts, ensuring quality, schedule and cost requirements are met
Desktop Publishing Specialist
They would work closely with the Operations Manager and Desktop Publishing Team Leader to help achieve CDLS revenue and profitability target by delivering the assigned tasks in a professional manner.
- Follow project guidelines and the quality guidelines so that customer requirements are consistently met.
- Contribute towards the evaluation of current publishing methods and processes, proposing modifications/enhancements, which will lead to increased productivity or reduced costs.
- Understand and meet Service Level Agreements for your project and to ensure publishing output consistently meets requirements as specified in the SLAs.
- Ensure you enter relevant data in the Tracking Sheets and Job Requests for your project area, enabling quick access for the DTP Team Leader and your team to track where work is and to identify risks to deadlines.
- Act as a “mentor” for new DTP staff and help with coaching them as required.
- To be aware of Schedules and priorities to ensure that they are met and to inform your DTP Team Leader if you need help or any other support to ensure compliance.
- Ensure that you complete your timesheet in Project Tracking Tool (GlobalTrax) on a daily basis.
- Learn and implement new DTP packages and processes as required.
- Previous experience in a Multilingual Media Environment working in a variety of Desktop Publishing packages.
- Expert DTP skills in various Desktop Publishing packages, including FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Suite or similar.
- Fluency/good working knowledge of English (additional language skill is an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure to ensure delivery costs and quality are met
- Good Team Player
- Able to adapt processes to meet customer requirements
- Good communication and influencing skills
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514 (Direct)