Reed Specialist Recruitment's international client in now looking for a Desktop Publishing Coordinator
to deliver publishing services for a major account or group of smaller accounts, ensuring quality, schedule and cost requirements are met.
Desktop Publishing Coordinator
Primary function of this role is facilitating the simultaneous launch of both company and external customer’s products into the global market place. The DTP Coordinator has the overall responsibility of the activities relating to the desktop publishing cycle and delivering medium-scale multiple language localisation projects. These activities are carried out by engaging and managing both internal and external resources with the capability of using a variety of software packages for the PC and Mac, ensuring cost, delivery and quality are met.
- Allocation of work to ensure optimum utilisation of internal and external resources to meet both specified levels of quality and deadlines.
- Liaising with Authors, Project Managers, Translators and Validators to facilitate problem resolution.
- Track the status of all projects and languages, in order to provide a status report to the Project Manager.
- Meet regularly with Project Managers to ensure sufficient resource is secured to meet their requirements.
- Update supplier PO’s on GlobalTrax (internal financial system) from supplier timesheets.
- IT literate (good knowledge of MS-Office), working as part of a team, attention to detail, good verbal and written skills.
- Ideally have some previous DTP experience
- Experience in a Multilingual Media Environment working in a variety of Desktop Publishing packages nice to have
- Experience in various Desktop Publishing packages, including FrameMaker, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Suite or similar nice to have
- Fluency/good working knowledge of English (additional language skill is an advantage)
- Able to work under pressure to ensure delivery costs and quality are met
- Good Team Player
- Able to adapt processes to meet customer requirements
- Good communication and influencing skills
For further information of the role please contact
REED Specialist Recruitment
Bajcsy-Zsilinszky út 12. Budapest, Hungary
Tel: + 36 1 88 33 514 (Direct)