Our Client is a major Telco provider. We are looking to recruit customer service and sales minded professionals to their growing business department. The role holder is a proactive Account Manager who acts as the desk based point of contact for the customer/partner developing long term customer relationships.
• Typically responsible for a small number of medium sized accounts, or in some instances, as the single point of contact for one large client.
• To be responsible, either as part of an overall account team or where managed singly from the desk, for customer satisfaction to their nominated clients.
• May have responsibility for outbound sales prospecting and opportunities.
• Recognises and delivers against opportunities for business growth via a multi-channel approach.
• Responsible for delivering against own revenue targets as well as targets in customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for how to deliver against revenue targets either on his/her own, or as part of virtual sales team.
• minimum 1 year customer service or related experience
• fluent English and Dutch language knowledge
• university or college degree
• ability to handle many streams of information and control inputs into a document prior to production
• ability to understand basic customer solutions and to meet customer needs and address their business requirements
• capable of taking initiatives and understanding of the business impact of the role