We are an independent professional real estate development and management company. Our main business lines are project management & technical control (of construction projects), design & engineering as well as real estate development and management (Asset, Property and Facility Management). Our activity covers all types of buildings and construction works, including office buildings, sport, retail, hospitality and industrial projects. Our office is located in the centre of Budapest.
For our expanding Design and Project Management department we
are currently looking for a
(architect, civil engineer designer)
We are looking for a talented & motivated professional who has already proved its skills and want
to make a move in her/his carrier path to be an independent designer and/or project manager.
- Participating and carrying out architectural and interior design works as part of our design team for various type of projects such as offices, logistic and industry, sport facilities.
- Preparing independently parts of the documentations, like space plans, floor layouts, sections, assembly drawings, etc.
- Taking part in creative design and generating renderings and perspectives
- Drafting plans with ArchiCad, writing specifications and preparing bill of quantities
- Assembling design files, corresponding with authorities
- Working together with our internal and external design and project management teams
- Proactively looking for improvements and ensuring our company values and quality system are kept
Education, professional experience and skills:
- Degree in architecture
- Minimum 1-2 years of work experience in design office
- Work experience in design and design software (ArchiCad 17-18, rendering software)
- Good command in MS Office applications (Excel, World, etc.)
- Flexible, open minded, creative, solution and goal oriented personality, capable to learn fast and implement new processes
- Self-reliant, independent but good team player as well
- Minimum medium level of English & Native Hungarian or other languages are a plus
- Interesting and challenging job with local and international clients
- Pleasant work atmosphere in a dynamic and growing team
- Professional training programs and possible language courses
- Opportunities for advancement in a flourishing company