Our client is a multinational, industry leading provider of drilling modules to the oil and gas industry. The company commissions, designs, manufactures, installs, and provides aftermarket service for a wide variety of drilling systems and equipment.
To the office in South Norway, we are now looking for an Design/Project Engineer to join the team.
- Design in Autodesk Inventor according to guidelines;
- Prepare complete drawings for production;
- Preparation, coordination and control of project specific technical documentation;
- Technical clarifications to the agent / contractor / site;
- Mechanical responsible in ongoing projects;
- Supervision of suppliers and partners internally and externally;
- Some traveling will be required.
- We are looking for positive and motivated employees who want to move to Norway on a permanent basis. Prior experience within the oil and gas industry is not required but is an advantage;
- Expertise in mechanical engineering disciplines as well as relevant experience in mechanical design;
- Experience using 3D design tools ( preferably Autocad and Autodesk Inventor);
- Good communication skills in English (written and oral);
- Organized, quality conscious personality, motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment with excellent opportunities for professional development;
- Standard Norvegian engineering salary;
- Exiting career opportunities;
- Contract through Kelly Services Norway the first year, after that great possibility of extension or permanent employment.
- Onshore offices of Client in South Norway – some traveling involved occasionally.