We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer for our international Partner.
- Support the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Confer with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Confer with sales, planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods and quality results.
- Design, develop and test and/or source and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods. Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of machinery and equipment according to specifications and quality standards.
- Apply statistical methods and perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement, and improved efficiency.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience required.
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- CAD/CAM proficiency.
- CNC machine programming.
- Experience with AutoCAD, ProE, Virtual Gibbs or similar programs.
- Machine tooling design, molding.
- Computer proficiency.
- Negotiational level of ENGLISH and HUNGARIAN
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive compensational package
- Multinational work environment