We are looking for an experienced Design Engineer-Lead for our international Partner.
- Coordinate the manufacturing launch of new/revised products including establishing goals, training team members and evaluating results.
- Confer with management, engineering and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Confer with sales, planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods and quality results.
- Design, develop and test and/or source and cost-justify various tools, machinery and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods. Confer with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of machinery and equipment according to specifications and quality standards.
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum 5 years related experience required.
- Negotiational level of ENGLISH and HUNGARIAN
- Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- CAD/CAM proficiency.
- CNC machine programming.
- Experience with AutoCAD, ProE, Virtual Gibbs or similar programs.
- Machine tooling design, molding.
- Computer proficiency.
- Challenging tasks
- Competitive compensational package
- Multinational work environment