Sapa is the world leader in aluminium solutions. We are shaping a lighter future through a global reach and local presence within extrusions, building systems, and precision tubing. We have 23,500 employees in more than 40 countries, and our headquarters are located in Oslo, Norway.
Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
We are looking for a colleague in the following position:
Design and Build Manager
The Design and Build Manager role owns functional and technical prioritisation in accordance with the ERP Service OPS and ERP Program delivery manager
- Ensuring agreed request for changes (RFC’s) as a result of the Change Control Board (project and business as usual BAU) are catalogued, prioritised, resourced, monitored, managed and closed in accordance with an agreed timeframe to an agreed quality in consultation with the ERP Programme Delivery and ERP Service Operations Service Delivery Managers.
- Ensuring that Functional Design documentation is produced to an agreed format, agreed quality standard and in accordance with the documented ERP design principles of the Global Template
- Allocating and managing successful resource requests to the appropriate Functional Solution Architect as a result of test cycle faults being identified.
- IT Application project manager or IT software development manager experience is required
- ERP experience is a must
- Experience with software development process
- 5 years’ experience in people management
- College or University Degree (IT /Business or Equivalent)
- Strong spoken and written English is a must
- Proven experience in collaboration in a global environment
Reasons why you should join us:
- Excellent remuneration package (13th of the month salary payments, supplementary benefits, Christmas benefits, company pension scheme membership and annual bonus)
- Commitment to professional training and development, challenging and rewarding tasks, opportunities for career advancement in a rapidly growing multinational organization
How to apply:
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button. Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job.
To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése" target="_blank">www.sapagroup.com
Location: Székesfehérvár, Verseci Street 1-15.