Present in the Hungarian market since 1991, ING Commercial Banking Hungary is a member of ING Group, one of the world\'s largest financial services companies, offering banking, insurance and asset management services in over 50 countries.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closing in accordance with local and international accounting standards;
- Prepare accounting procedures and policies;
- Participate in system implementation projects;
- Create and test the accounting/settlement procedures of banking products;
- Participate in all accountancy related comprehensive projects.
- College / university degree in finance or accountancy;
- Tax Advisor or Chartered Accountant qualification is an advantage;
- At least 3-5 years experience with an audit company or at a financial institution;
- Accounting experience in banking sector is preferred;
- Fluency in English;
- Computer literacy (Word, Excel, Access);
- Result focus attitude;
- Change minded, flexible personality.
- Opportunities to personal development and growth;
- Challenging and responsible tasks;
- Multinational environment and a strong brand in corporate banking.