We are a global manufacturer and independent system integrator of telecommunication solutions for railway operators and providers of fixed, mobile, transportation and access networks. In addition to applications and services for next generation networks and innovative OSS/BSS solutions, Kapsch CarrierCom provides an end-to-end service spectrum: from consulting, design and product development, installation and integration to maintenance and support as well as the operation of complete networks.
Our clients rely on us for our innovative solutions that we develop in six different development centers in Europe and Asia, oftentimes together with our partners. Thus, we provide a continuously evolving, best-of-breed portfolio that is easily adaptable to customers’ needs.
Deployment Manager (m/f)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
As Deployment Manager (m/f) you are responsible for proactively managing the end-to-end delivery of the Installation & Commissioning Work Package (I &C WP) activities with regard to scope, budget, schedule and quality. The I&C WP could cover all or a combination of CAE, installation and commissioning, network element integration activities and the coordination of our installation and civil partners. In this role you will:
• Conduct analyses of any issues arising in the deployment activities and ensure introduction of corrective actions to assure project completion and future improvement plans
• Cooperate with the project manager and other WP owners, e.g. engineering, order management and integration, to clearly define the Installation WP work scope, its entry and exit criteria and handover requirements; also ensure completion within agreed timescales and manage any risks of delay
• Perform audits of work packages delivered from partners to defined KCC standards
• Establish and maintain a traceable documentary process to demonstrate compliance with all technical, commercial and regulatory requirements
• Assume responsibility for the sign-off of installation-related activities on behalf of KCC for end customer installations
We are looking for an open and assertive personality with technical expertise, customer orientation and initiative. Additionally to an efficient work method you should also possess:
• Degree in telecommunications or equivalent related work experience
• At least 6 years of technical field experience focused in access network operational deployments
• Technical expertise in wireless access network deployment, installation and commissioning
• Proven experience in partner management
• Good command of MS Office and MS Project
• Fluency in Hungarian and English
We are looking forward to receiving your application! Please send your curriculumvitae and motivation letter in English electronically to the email address below.
Link megjelenítése" border="0" />
always one step ahead