Deployment Engineer – 70%+ EU & US Travel
Ammeon is a professional services company offering consultancy, bespoke open source development and Lean-Agile Transformation solutions to accelerate service development and delivery.
We are very demanding on ourselves to deliver the best quality services to our customers. Our approach and deliverables have been very well received, so we're now expanding.
If you would like to be part of our high quality team then please apply to us.
- Responsible for platform deployment for customers (either on site or remotely). This includes per project customer deployments, patches installation, emergency out of working hours support, HW/SW installation and configuration, product training.
- Provide software installation and integration activities.
- Install/configure linux systems, third party software
- Create support documentation
- Execute software tests
- Provide product training(to customers)
- These roles would involve extensive travel globally (70%+) and would have the option to be based remotely when not on-site with customers.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced knowledge of linux system administration
- Knowledge of messaging telecommunication protocols
- Networking - tcp/ip, routing
- Very good communication skills
- Team Player
- Willingness to travel to project sites
- Scripting - perl, python, shell, bash.
- Virtualization technologies
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible or similar configuration management experience would be an advantage but not required as full training will be provided.
- Experience using OpenStack would also be an advantage.
- Staff Technical Talks
- Endless opportunities to continue to experiment with new technologies
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Competitive Salary; Great Location
- Healthcare; VHI
- Staff competitions
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.