A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of department manager.
The department manager will have the responsibility to:
- Share information and assign work to employees while ensuring to link the goals of the department and organisation to company's strategy and market performance.
- Simplify complex goals and help individuals and teams to align priorities with company's strategic direction.
- Assign individuals and collaborate with other leaders to allocate employee resources in a manner that best meets the company, project/account, and individual development needs.
- Accept accountability for business results including meeting client satisfaction, productivity, financial, and other business measurements.
- Lead or participate in organization planning, providing leadership and support to ensure that business objectives are met.
- Foster teamwork and inclusion across organizations, cultures and geographies -and promote company's diversity and inclusive leadership and IBM Values. Support activities and projects involving cross-functional teams which contribute to business success.
- Provide employees feedback to improve performance. Establish clear performance expectations and hold people accountable for results. Recognize contributions by employees and teams.
- Lead by example in all activities. Lead in a manner that enhances company's climate and business results.
- Support change, encourage employees to innovate, evaluate suggestions, and remove obstacles to implementation.
- Assure employee equity and encourage employee growth and opportunity.
- Advise and coach employees to help them develop their skills and capabilities to best meet their career desires and current or future business needs.
- Execute processes for the normal operation of employee programs. Analyze and interpret new situations. Resolve complex problems independently or through the management of others.
- People Manager job role has considerable latitude in responsibilities to define and determine processes, priorities and resources following general business unit, country or regional directives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in Manager role
- Experience in IT
- English: Fluent
- Good Communication skill
- Strong Organization skill
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT management
- Professional work environment
- Personal career plan
- Training and learning possibilities
- International team
- Complex and interesting daily tasks