Hungary (+36) • Fejér county
Description of position:
We are looking for a Department Manager to manage a department of 30+ employees.
• Share information and assign work to employees.
• Simplify complex goals and help individuals and teams to align priorities.
• Assign individuals and collaborate with other leaders to allocate employee resources.
• Accept accountability for business results including meeting client satisfaction, productivity, financial, and other business measurements.
• Lead or participate in organization planning, providing leadership and support to ensure that business objectives are met.
• Foster teamwork and inclusion across organizations, cultures and geographies.
• Provide employees feedback to improve performance.
• Lead by example in all activities.
• Support change, encourage employees to innovate, evaluate suggestions, and remove obstacles to implementation.
• Assure employee equity and encourage employee growth and opportunity.
• Advise and coach employees to help them develop their skills and capabilities to best meet their career desires and current or future business needs.
• Execute processes for the normal operation of employee programs.
•Experience in people management (at least 10-15-member)
•Experience in the field of IT services is an advantage
•Fluent in English both spoken and written
fluent in English
Short company info:
Our client is a prestigious multinational company located 60 minutes from the capital.
•a company car
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: