Our partner is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company, who strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. Now we are seeking candidates for a position of
Demand Planning Manager
- Responsible for Forecasting and Supply planning in the CEE cluster 11 countries,
- reporting to the Supply Services Manager,
- managing the Demand Planning team (5 members)
- in charge of the monthly SOP process and relationship with factories and copacker,
- measured of Forecast Accuracy, Inventory Coverage and pack fill rate,
- implement best practice to countinuously improve results.
- University or College degree,
- experience in Logistics and/or Demand Planning and in leadership,
- fluent in English,
- high level agility, proactiveness and change management,
- numeric and financial appraisal skills, use,
- communication and presentation skills,
- availability to move outside Hungary would be a plus.
- Young, dynamic team,
- international working environment,
- outstanding professional development opportunities.