Demand Planner – Curver Hungary – Ebes
An exciting position of Demand Planner has become available for the right candidate at the above Curver plant.
CURVER is a leading company in the design of plastic household products, a business activity that has strong growth potential.
Within 65 years, CURVER has become an international company specialising in the production and sale of plastic household products for home and leisure.
Placing innovation and design as a top priority, Curver ensures it remains one step ahead of the game, continuously working to create practical, decorative and user-friendly products that make life easier and more fun.
The Demand Planner is responsible for the direct management and handling of all warehousing and distribution functions at the plant. This includes accountability for inbound and outbound goods, as well as legislation compliance, Health and Safety and organizational policies and procedures. The Demand Planner will accomplish effective logistical overview through effective leadership and decision-making skills.
- Manage the Intercompany demand and forecast
- Contact person for Intercompany flow of goods
- Ensure all Health and Safety requirements are in place at all times
- Complete other daily duties and reasonable requests from a manager or colleague
- Quick reaction abilities
- Maintain accurate demand and forecast plan
- Be flexible and adaptable to demand changes
- Be able to efficiently communicate with the team and all other departments
- Ability to prioritize your workload to satisfy customer requirements
- Complete all required paperwork in line with company policy and guidelines
- Maintain a safe and clutter free working environment
- Relevant experience as a Demand and/or Production Planner
- English is a must
- SAP knowledge is a huge advantage
- Good PC skills
- Work as a key part of the team
- Have a keen eye for attention to detail
- Reliable, good attendance, timekeeping and flexibility
- Well presented at all times
- H&S compliant at all times
- Excellent communication skills
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post
- The post holder will be expected to reach a minimum basic standard of I.T. competence to be able to use Company electronic systems effectively
- The post holder will be expected to ensure to comply with the Company Dignity at Work Code of Practice in all employment practices
It is the nature of work of the Curver that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description and have to be undertaken.
To apply please send your CV in English at the following e-mail address.