Our stable, well-known FMCG partner is looking for a talented, experienced young professional with demand planning background.
If you are interested and your profession is in line with the requirements do not hesitate to apply for the position even today!
The Demand Planner creates the demand plan & manages the service level for the country/Marketing and Sales Unit.
- Improving Forecast accuracy & Forecast bias.
- Identifying & resolving service risks, with escalation to the Central Supply Planner for decisionmaking
in case of stock shortages.
- Determine ABCD classification, & calculate proposed safety stock settings. Safety stock settings are approved and maintained in the system by Central Planning.
- Communicate product availability (including New Product Developments) vs demand to Customer
- Monitor slow moving and potentially obsolete stocks, & propose improvement actions for approval by Central Planning.
- Bachelor degree;
- Minimum 3 years Supply Chain planning experience;
- Humor, joy, and professional curiosity;
- Experienced with SAP APO;
- Good communication skills in English and in Hungarian;
- Highly analytical and accurate;
- Eager to take ownership and initiative; results driven;
- Capable of influencing others;
- FMCG experience is an advantage.
Competitive compensation package and...
- International career opportunities;
- Flexible working hours;
- Working assets as laptop, cell phone;
- Friendly, collaborative environment.