Delivery Manager (Warsaw)
Delivery Manager (Warsaw)
A pozíció leírása:
Currently we are looking for a Delivery Manager (Lead Project Manager) for our Warsaw office
• Own end-to-end solution delivery on the accounts (client);
• Guard production delivery, project development;
• Be responsible for quality and quantity of the resources required to successful implementation of the assigned projects and for optimizing the utilization of those resources;
• For the top management and client • act as a single point of responsibility over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp downs, etc;
• Be accountable for the technical leadership regarding the delivery.
• Travelling abroad (onsite job) is required up to 20%
A munkakör betöltéséhez
• Well-experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile, Scrum methodologies;
• Significant experience in DW/BI/SW development projects;
• Proven experience in balancing multiple projects and collaborating closely with other teams;
• Contract management (negotiations) skills/experience;
• Mentoring capabilities;
• Individual leadership;
• Ability to influence others;
• Domain knowledge/experience (client domain like finance, retail, manufacturing depends on the client);
• Excellent English, both written and verbal.
Fluent in English
A megbízó cég profilja:
A global team of strategists, designers, architects, and engineers. They collaborate with you to solve your biggest business challenges through the creative application of design thinking and technology solutions.
• Possibility to be involved in an international project
• Language classes (English and Polish);
• Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
• Career development center;
• Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
• Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations;
• Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
By submitting an application form or sending your curriculum vitae electronically, you will be giving the employees of PBS International Ltd. the approval and acknowledgement to access, handle and record the personal details you have submitted for application and registration processing. During the course of your application and in the future event that a prospective party expresses professional interest in you, we will only forward your details onto our clients upon your exclusive and prior approval.
For a more detailed view of our data security terms and to accept all of our terms and conditions please visit the link here: