Job Title: Dedicated Technician (with intermediate English and fluent Hungarian)
Job ID: 284529
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Org Marketing Statement
Unisys is a worldwide information technology services and solutions company. We provide consulting, systems integration, outsourcing and infrastructure services, combined with powerful enterprise server technology. We specialize in helping clients use information to create efficient, secure business operations that allow them to achieve their business goals. Our consultants and industry experts work with clients to understand their business challenges and create greater visibility into critical linkages throughout their operations.
Unisys Global Services Hungary (UGSH) opened its Budapest office in January 2007 providing business process outsourcing and technical help desk services to its prestigious clients across Europe.
Day to Day Work
Dedicated Technician (with intermediate English and fluent Hungarian)
Dedicated Technician performs activities associated with installing, maintaining and servicing computer-related products, including but not limited to desktop & laptop computers, printers, network devices and standard software at customer sites, depot locations, and may be directed by Help Desk, Service Desk or script using standard methods, techniques and tools.
The Dedicated technician would be located at the customer site. Regular working hours are defined between 8.00 am and 17.00 pm.
Assignments range in complexity from basic troubleshooting to middle complex troubleshooting.
- General knowledge of desktop hardware and software including working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Basic troubleshooting and repair ability
- Ability to test PC, servers and associated peripherals
- Ability to resolve very basic/non-complex problems as required.
- Basic mechanical skills and understanding of electro static discharge procedures
- Prepare desks, phone set up as required, plan for PC's to be delivered
- Place and manage work order requests with service providers / suppliers
- Manage daily business on service delivery for technical Infrastructure as required
- Min 1 year of experience in servicing client's PC/laptop
- Optional OEM certifications (Dell, Fujitsu, HP, etc.), other certifications
- Good understanding and good experience in working with today's IT infrastructure technology Good understanding on current desktop and mobile hardware equipment and major client specific operating systems (Windows XP, Win 7, Win 8)
- Engineer degree is desirable but not mandatory
Job Specific Skills:
- Intermediate English and fluent Hungarian
- Driving license is a plus
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic abilities
- Capable to do analytical and conceptual work
- Capable to do precise work
- Good overall manners and communication skills
- Able to cope with stress
- Able to engage with confidence
- Able to work in a team
- Business like and solution oriented approach for problem solving
- Capable to understand things in a broader context
- Able to demonstrate commitment to quality and performance improvement
In return, we can offer a competitive salary and cafeteria package, laptop and smart phone. Successful applicants can look forward to training and development possibilities, as well as challenging career prospects.
If you would like to join us, please register with your English CV on our website: Link megjelenítése or send it to E-mail cím megjelenítése and write the position's name into the subject field.