Database Vulnerability Analyst
Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, and for their growing professional team we are looking for new colleagues now.
The Vulnerability Analyst's responsibilities will include:
- Providing vulnerability assessment and penetration testing services to the company's businesses through a comprehensive testing process
- Identifying weaknesses and vulnerabilities within the system and proposing countermeasures
- Testing of the overall security of different databases to ensure they comply with internal policies, security architecture best practices, and industry standards
- Scanning and discovering vulnerable systems
- Reporting information security vulnerabilities to businesses and database administrators
- 2-4 years working experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- A basic understanding of database security is a must
- To be familiar with the majority of the tools: Vulnerability Assessment tools, e.g. Nessus, Qualys, FortiDB, McAfee Vulnerability Manager for Databases, nCircle, McAfee Vulnerability Manager, eEye Retina etc.
- To be familiar with the exploitation frameworks, e.g. Metasploit, CANVAS, Core Impact
- Deep understanding of OSI model
- OS Security, e.g. Unix, Linux, Windows, Cisco, etc.
- Understanding of common protocols, e.g. LDAP, SMTP, DNS, Routing Protocols
- Challenging position with serious responsibility
- Attractive working environment
- Professional team
Online regisztrációs lap kitöltése és önéletrajz feltöltése a Randstad honlapján