- Independently check, execute, solve (where appropriate), and creates tickets (problem ticket, change management ticket, incident, delivery order (DO)) in order to maintain service to customers according to given quality KPIs and internal processes (INM, CHM, PRM, DOM).
- 2nd level environment.
- Execute project and other deliverables in order to fulfil KPIs and management requests.
- Smooth and uninterrupted operation of customers’ environment.
- Conformity with the internal work instructions and process guidelines within T-Systems.
- Follow the defined escalation standards in case of deviations.
- Investigate the root cause of incidents and initiate actions to improve or correct the situation.
- Participate on regular and/or irregular communication with colleagues in an international environment to ensure operational goals.
- Participation on on-call duties , independent solving and troubleshooting of incidents and errors within defined expertise
- Coordinates the use of internal technical support and vendor support to ensure troubleshooting, maintenance, and an efficient end-user support.
- Train and participate on education of other employees.
- Perform team specific non-technical tasks such as quality/ process/ reporting to support daily operation.
- High school degree
- 1-2 years within the field
- English B2, German advantage
- Detailed knowledge of ICT environment
- Experience in database system administration
- Understanding of HW architecture
- Basic knowledge of OS – Unix/Linux, Windows
- Basic Shell scripting - advantage
- Valid certification in given technology – advantage
- Professionalism, understanding, providing support and /or influencing, technical/professional reasoning and persuasion
- Overview of the ITIL processes