- Receives database-related tickets, monitors system problems.
- Recognizes problems.
- Identifies tickets or incidents.
- Solves the tickets or incidents or forwards them to the next level of support
- Creates tickets.
- Ensures the continuous, smooth daily operation of databases.
- Provides for saving processes.
- Typically operates stand-alone systems.
- Bachelor degree, ITIL
- Intermediate English knowledge skill
- 1-2 years Linux operation professional expereience
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (4-6),
- SUSE Linux 9-11.Network and cluster knowledges(Veritas,Red Hat,etc..),
- Virtualisation technologies (VMWare ESX,KVM,etc.) and storage management (SAN,NAS).
- Rutin script (shell,Perl,Php, etc).
- Responsible work and accurate working independently also in a group
- Good communication skills, flexibility, proaktivity, able to learn, logical thinking
- Able to work on call duty