Our Client is looking for a Data Support Specialist, who would be responsible for global data processes and would need to work together with international Colleagues. The Reporting team consists 4 employees.
Main responsibilities: analysts sort and aggregate data develop statistical models and present their findings to decision makers between the Sales and IT team.
- Data analysis
At the heart of every data analysis is a pool of events or observations coded into a set of numbers and text values. Often, this data can be found in corporate databases or from a variety of public sources.
- Clean Data
Once a data set has been built, the data collection specialist may need to clean the data to remove bad values, correct misspelled names, and make sure addresses have consistent formats or fill in missing values. In some cases this is done manually, scrolling through spreadsheets to make corrections. In other cases, she / he may write programs to perform these tasks for larger data sets. While sometimes tedious, this work is vital to the success of the project.
- Report and Present Data
Although the senior analysts interpret the data and present their findings, they often draw on support staff to write portions of the report or to create charts, graphs and exhibits. The data collection specialist may write sections describing how data was gathered, summarize survey methods or assist in other portions of the report.
- Suggest and conduct improvements of the Reporting team and reporting procedures and/or structure that drive to consistent, accurate, timely reporting where definitions of metrics and KPIs are clear to the business
- Help in the automation of our existing Excel report portfolio to Reporting Analyst(s)
- University or College degree
- Fluent English language knowledge any other European language knowledge is an advantage
- Excellent Technical skills,
- Advanced level of Excel and Access skills required
- Understanding of how data quality affects reports; and be able to communicate and show to business users
- Inner drive to learn new tools, and develop him/herself technically
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role or other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: zsofia.vizeli @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése