For our prestigious multinational partner we are currently looking for a Data Scientist to the HR department.
Human Resources provide support and strategy at every level of the business. It helps firm and business unit management with strategic direction in employee recruiting, retention, development and compensation.
HR generalists partner with individual business units to deliver services in data analysis, employee relations, compensation analysis and performance management. Other HR teams are product-focused, specializing in compensation, benefits, recruiting, reporting and learning and development services.
As a member of the Talent Analytics team, this Data Scientist/Statistician role will help the Human Resources team execute on research projects based on employee data. This includes the design and execution hypothesis-driven statistical research and expressing research results to non-technical users (visual renderings, PowerPoint, etc).
Working with our HR teams globally, this role will also design and develop alternate analyses of HR data (social network diagrams, etc), partner with IT or data teams to compile needed data, and assist in ad hoc report generation for internal surveys.
- 2 or more years working in a professional analytics environment
- degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or Industrial Psychology)
- Masters degree in statistics preferred
- Skilled in data preparation and data quality management for analysis
- Advanced experience in SPSS or equivalent statistical package. R preferred.
- Experience in social science research methodologies