Our partner is a leader international telco company.The Home and Access Network Analytics team is looking for a data sicentist to focus on the Wifi domain.About the product
Home & Access Network Analytics combines predictive analytics with closed-loop processes to help service providers increase end-to-end broadband customer satisfaction, loyalty and profitability. This solution offers analytics-based insights that empower help desk agents, boost self-care usage and anticipate emerging issues. With Home and Access Network Analytics, service providers can adopt a proactive approach to CEM and reinvent the customer care experience as a differentiator.Responsibilities
- Validate, improve and invent the mathematical algorithms at the heart of the Home & Access Analytics product.
- Analyze and correlate field data collected from residential gateways
- Correlate home network data with external sources like helpdesk calls statistics
- Identify key parameters reflecting customer experience
- Propose algorithms to model customer behaviour, predict helpdesk calls and schedule proactive field intervention
- PhD or Master degree in Mathematics, Physics, Electronics or Telecommunication
- Strong knowledge of statistics and data mining (bayes inference, clustering, principal component analysis) is mandatory
- Experience in Wifi technology is desired
- Experience with programming in Matlab, R or Python is desired.
- Hands on experience with SQL, data analysis and visualization tools is desired
- Knowledge of spark/scala is a plus
- You are a fast learner willing to acquire in-depth know-how of latest LAN and Wifi technologies
- You have strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- You like to be challenged on a technical level.
- You have good knowledge of English (spoken and written) since this is the language that is used for all official communication.
- You are able to work together with other teams in other locations
- You are willing to travel abroad for field trials with customers up to 50% of the time