On behalf of our world famous partner active in the field of production in Székesfehérvár we are looking for a
Data Quality and Governance Expert
- Ensure the integrity of critical data elements
- Obtain and maintain data quality standards
- Manage project activities
- Provide governance for the central data team and other operations
- Work with the necessary teams to develop and implement new processes and procedures to drive improved data quality for reporting.
- Stay up-to-date on trends, technology in the data analytics industry
- Interpret business requirements for information and specify most effective solution functionally
- Work close to customers to understand requirements, set expectations, timelines and priorities.
- 5 years of experience gained in the field of business, IT, finance, statistics or marketing
- Strong analytical and data modeling skills
- Ability to use data analytics tools, including Microsoft BI and Excel
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experince with Microsoft Access, VB, SharePoint Administration, Microsoft BI Tools Knowledge and/or SQL languages
- Project management skills.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed CV both in English and Hungarian - with the reference number in the subject of the letter - to Szücsné Vitos Ivett with the help of our registration form below or to the following e-mail address: E-mail cím megjelenítése
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link: Link megjelenítése" href="Link megjelenítése" target="blank">data protection declaration
Registration number: 4376-4./2003, 07-0006-06.